1 Year or less Experience
2F Lucky Plaza Bldg. Burgos St., La Paz, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Rogomi Inc. is a Philippine-based corporation which commenced operations in 2009 and is focused on enabling people and enterprises to tap the power of mobile technologies through iPhone, iPad or Android applications. From a three-man startup developing and releasing mobile applications solely under its own brand, the company moved to its current office and started designing and developing custom mobile applications for enterprises in November 2010. With a current team of 12 mobile developers and designers, it continues to specialize in the development of mobile applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
Apart from successfully launching its own suite of apps on the App Store and Google Play, Rogomi has also created mobile applications for some of the top-tier local and multinational companies.
Rogomi's principal office is located at 909 One Corporate Centre, Doña Julia Vargas Ave. corner Meralco Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines. It has a satellite office located in La Paz, Iloilo City.
Is currently looking for:
Are you a bright and talented mobile and/or web developer looking to join a results-oriented team with the option to work remotely? Are you a fresh graduate with a passion for programming and thirst for knowledge, currently exploring opportunities in software development with flexible working arrangements?
We’re looking for new members to join our growing team of remote application developers. You can work from anywhere, our only requirement is that you have a fast and reliable Internet connection.
- Must be a graduate of Computer Science or any engineering course;
- Must have a solid understanding of OOP language/framework such as Java, C#, C++;
- Possesses strong Computer Science fundamentals;
- Must be familiar with mobile devices & technologies (iOS, Android, etc);
- Has knowledge of or desire to learn native iOS and Android development;
- Has knowledge of or desire to learn new technologies for wearables and connected devices;
- Has knowledge of or desire to learn Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated, independent, dedicated, possessing extraordinary collaboration and organization skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willing to learn manual and automated QA testing
- Willing to travel and work on-site at client offices if the need arises
- Participate in project planning, including the development of timelines and resources required;
- Plan and create architectural designs for mobile, web and other applications;
- Write readable, elegant and well-documented code for applications;
- Write test scripts and run manual tests on applications;
- Work closely and collaborate with our team of Project Managers and Designers;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home arrangement
- Subsidized acquisition of a MacBook upon regularization
- Subsidized acquisition of a mobile device one year from regularization
- Health insurance coverage
- Productivity bonuses
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.rogomi.com
How to Apply
Applicants may send their resume to [email protected] with email subject: Application Developer. Deadline of submission of CV is on or before September 30, 2019.