Graphics and Production Analyst
1 Year or less Experience
UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
GRAPHICS AND PRODUCTION ANALYST
- Background in a creative design-related course preferably Film Studies, Cinematography or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in print design (newspaper/magazine)
- Knowledgeable in print process (i.e. proofing), layout and meticulous with details
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe InDesign
- Must be a creative, imaginative artist to help produce print materials and facility branding
- Meet the requestors, design leads and senior designers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Estimate time required to complete the work
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Conduct ocular inspection for facility branding
- Manage of proofing process to ensure that the final collateral produced is of the highest quality
- Conducting photo/video shoots of various scenarios including events, interviews, scripted scenes
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.