3DExperience Business Consultant
2 to 4 Years Experience
UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
3DEXPERIENCE BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or any related degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in 3DEXPERIENCE or other Dassault Systemes Products
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT systems (Engineering/Manufacturing)
- Preferably with experience in business process, test management/execution, aerospace, defense, and team management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Provide Domain-Expertise on complex projects
- Participate in requirements gathering and specifications creation, solution design and help the solution architect
- Participate or Lead specification workshops
- Develop functional specifications
- Participate in the business process design
- Participate in industry or corporate process implementation across all related applications
- Support the management team in different project area
- Troubleshoot complex configuration and system issues
- Document and follow up with customer issues to complete resolution
- Prepare and support the organizational change management activities
- Document the configuration and architecture
- Conduct functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data
- Analyze, design and produce solution enhancements
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.