Powershell & Cloud Support Engineer – ATCP Cebu
1 Year or less Experience
Outside Iloilo : UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, great challenge and great satisfaction. An organization dedicated to teamwork and collaboration. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 94 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. Talk to Accenture and discover how great you can be.
What We Offer:
- Being part of one of the biggest and most stable BPOs in the country
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- We will foster your growth and development as an individual.
- We value your career and we encourage you to BE GREATER THAN YOU IMAGINED.
POWERSHELL & CLOUD SUPPORT ENGINEER - ATCP CEBU
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
- Exposure in cloud automation tool DevOps chef/puppet/Ansible, Wintel administration and Cloud Infrastructure Amazon/Azure
- Knowledgeable with other scripting languages like Perl, Python, JSON
- Good communication skills
- Develop, provide and maintain server and environment and use PowerShell to script routine server administration tasks, such as software updates and user management.
- Read and write data from a variety of file types, load prebuilt script modules, program functions, and perform basic administrative tasks using PowerShell and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), such as extracting information about remote machines
- Administer servers in the Cloud through Amazon Web Services (Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)) and Microsoft Azure Services
- Provide technical support to AWS and Azure based applications and identifying the root cause relating to infrastructure, system and security related issues and/or problems
- Work with internal teams and/or external vendors to apply relevant solutions to address infrastructure and system issues and/or problems
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Implementing various Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and security solutions using AWS and Azure
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.