1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
NITO'S AUTO SUPPLY, INC.
Over five (5) decades of dedicated work and faithful perseverance made NITO’S AUTO SUPPLY, INC. (NASI) today one of the reputable names in Cebu’s automotive and allied industries.
Established way back in 1964, Nito’s Auto Supply, Inc. started a humble beginning as a single proprietorship of Mr. Juanito I. King. During that time, it was one of the very first two auto supply stores to open along busy Leon Kilat Street in downtown Cebu City. The founder, Mr. King, initially managed the business, modestly starting with a complement of just about five (5) employees. After some rough sailing for about a couple of years, the business finally made a considerable smooth entry into the retailing of brand-new spare parts.
The word “Nito’s”, named after the founder, gradually and consistently became a by-word in auto parts industry in Cebu. By then, Mr. King, got the able assistance of his most enterprising son, Mr. Ricarido Delfin A. King (who later established RDAK Transport Equipment, Inc. (maker of Chariot utility vehicles) and 6R Mercantile (dealer of heavy equipment), to be able to cope up with the management of the growing business. The synergistic management of the duo proved to be most efficient and effective. The single proprietorship business was finally incorporated in 1977 and came to be known as Nito’s Auto Supply, Inc.
We are looking for ONE (1) MECHANIC for each the following KingCab branches:
- ABUYOG, LEYTE
- ESTANCIA, ILOILO
- UBAY, BOHOL
- BOGO, CEBU
- OZAMIS CITY
- TAGUM CITY, DAVAO DEL NORTE
- Ability to execute motorcycle servicing and troubleshooting
- Ability to drive a motorcycle and with valid driver’s license
- High School Graduate + at least 1 year cumulative Vocational Course, 1 year mechanic experience or High School Graduate + at least 2 years in actual mechanic experience
- Knowledge in computer usage and internet
- Performs assembly and repair works in conformity with quality standards
- Conducts job estimates on units brought in