Planning and Coordinating Officer
1 Year or less Experience
Iloilo City, Iloilo
Colorsteel Systems Corporation, a manufacturer and distributor of high quality but affordable pre-painted long span roof and steel deck. COLORSTEEL has established thirty two (32) sales branches and seven (7) roll forming plants all across the nation. It has been proven with more than decades of combined experience, expertise and currently "The Steel Institution Above All" in the roofing Industry.
PLANNING AND COORDINATING OFFICER
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
- Has at least 1 year experience in manufacturing;
- Has good communication, time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Responsible for making an effective and efficient planning schedules;
- Responsible for determining the number of needed manpower for specific job orders;
- Responsible for properly coordinating the plans and schedules.