ReactJS Developer - Cebu
2 to 4 Years Experience
Outside Iloilo : UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
REACTJS DEVELOPER - CEBU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Knowledge on client- server architecture and network performance evaluation
- Knowledge on DOM Document Object Model or how JS treats a browser rendered HTML page
- Knowledge on render blocking object or critical rendering path along with Google page speed scoring rules
- Knowledge on using GIT version controlling using Github
- Knowledge on Apache and/or NGNIX web server and it’s configuration, .htaccess full file from the HTML5 boilerplate and browser hacks
- Master semantic coding approach, moduler CSS or use a CSS pre processors like LESS, SCSS and Stylus
- Master the method of DOM traversal, DOM events and related topics
- Master any of any automaton tools like grunt and HTML/CSS frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap and it’s components
Nice to Have:
- ReactJS, JQuery and HTML5
- Responsible in doing speed optimization, script concatenation, minification, cross browser compatible html layout
- Responsible in doing Front-end automation or build task that includes compiling CSS pre-processor code to original CSS code
- Concatenating multiple CSS and JS files into one to substantially reduce HTTP request
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.