Spring MVC Developers
2 to 4 Years Experience
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
SPRING MVC DEVELOPERS
- 3+ years design and development experience using Spring MVC
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, Design Patterns, SOA
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Has experience working on Agile projects
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn
- Design and develop application using Spring MVC framework and ensure compliance with application development standards.
- Configure, design, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.