Managerial / Supervisory
Grand Cars IncorporatedEstablished in 2005 | 501-1000 employees
Chevrolet Bldg.,Taft North, Mandurriao (beside Jollibee,near the stoplight, along the way to Megaworld), Iloilo City, Iloilo
FIND NEW ROADS. FIND NEW CAREER! Join Grandcars, Inc. Send your resume now!
Be our AFTERSALES DIRECTOR.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder (Mechanical Engineering / Automotive). Master’s Degree or PhD is an advantage.
- With proven solid experience in Automotive Aftersales field. At least minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Preferably 40 years old and above
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, organization, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in computer skills and proficiency in MS Office application
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Should be flexible and goal-oriented
- Able to investigate and analyze problems, make sound judgements, and solve problems in a timely manner
- Willing to travel for branch visitations
- With valid driver’s license
- Willing to be assigned in Iloilo City
- Carries out managerial responsibilities, monitoring operation of project, and efficiency of employees.
- Guarantees customer problems are solved quickly.
- Builds and preserves smooth relations with the customers, to obtain their loyalty, and takes note of any potential customers they may recommend.
- Advances programs to attain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Prepares and manages reports required.
- Validates the employees’ performance in his/her department, making use of the appropriate reports, verifications schemes, and assessments
- Holds periodic meetings of department personnel.
- Endeavors to encourage harmony and a team spirit within the department, as well as with all other departments.
- Strategies and/or organizes the technical training of the employees
- Performs other tasks as needed.
Join us and enjoy the following perks!
- Good incentive package
- Gov't benefits
- Free training and seminars
- Company awards and certifications
- Excellent work experience and career growth