Mandarin Speaking Analyst - Cebu
Outside Iloilo : UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
MANDARIN SPEAKING ANALYST
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Willing and able to work effectively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Willing and able to work on a shifting schedule
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Receive inbound issues or requests from client business users, end users and third-party organization
- Accept and process inbound incidents or requests via phone, email, portal or chat
- Document monitor and process through completion all incidents or requests through defined ticketing system
- Follow defined troubleshooting procedures documented in Knowledge Management tool
- Process service requests such as but not limited to password reset, ID and access management, etc.
- Perform follow-up until incidents or requests are resolved by performing outbound calls, chats or emails
- Categorize, coordinate and escalate incidents or requests to SMEs, leads and different support groups as needed
- Complete and pass all required trainings and assessments
- Pass all set metrics and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Understand and apply customer service level agreement
- Develop and maintain expertise for tools used
- Identify and implement quality improvement methods
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback
- Perform ad hoc tasks related to Incident Management, Change Management and Service Request as instructed by leads
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.