Homebased Sourcing Specialist
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
Tired of traveling every single day to the office? Do you find your work station too gray and gloomy?
Join Acadsoc and be an Online English Tutor. Work from the comforts of your home and enjoy being the boss of your own time. Earn big without the hustle and bustle of the heavy traffic jams.
Acadsoc is an online education company providing a diversity of tutoring services to its customers. headquartered in Shenzhen (China), it has branch offices in Hong Kong, Manila, London and New York with more than 3000+ employees worldwide.
In Acadsoc, we believe that global knowledge can change peoples' lives, so by sharing it, we could provide equal learning opportunity for all and change the world we are living in. Our mission is to create the world’s most efficient and diverse learning and teaching platform for each and everyone.
In April 2016, again Acadsoc was injected a ¥31 million capital in series A by “Ginkgo” a well-known VC in China, who’s the investor of “Moutai” and “UnionPay”. Acadsoc is currently in its process of being listed in the stock market of China with an estimated market value of ¥500 million in CNY.
To provide standard ESL courses to our Chinese young learners using our online teaching system. The teachers will work from home and clock in the teaching website before the class time, conducting all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
- All sourcers main duty is to call a predetermined contact number of prospective applicants and schedule them for an interview with their assigned HR's on duty
- Manage databases and entry of data on sheets and system
- Represent Sourcing to ensure contracts and procurement standards are maintained throughout the applicants portfolio
- Participate in the development of sourcing strategy
- Provide management, detailed instruction and continuous follow-up to support the operations in the recruitment team
- University coordination for possible career fair or promotional events
- Prior experience with the tasks above
- At least 1 year sourcing/call related experience/call center experience
- Excellent English communications skills
- Can work individually or with a team