Sales and Marketing Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Jaro, Iloilo City, Iloilo
SOTOGRANDE HOTEL AND RESORT
We are currently looking for:
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
REPORTING TO: Hotel Manager
Supervises: Sales Account Executive, Sales Associate, Banquet Coordinator
Coordinates with: All Departments
Assist the Group General Manager with the motivation and supervision of the total sales effort of the hotel, including participation in the annual planning effort, developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts and implementation of sales and marketing strategies so as to maximize profits of the hotel and resort while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that sales activities meet or exceed budgeted revenue for the hotel and resort overall and for identified areas of personal responsibility.
- Sets goals and formulates actions plans for soliciting and maintaining business based on the targeted market segments focusing on key result areas .
- Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies for new and existing accounts that will result in meeting and/or exceeding budgeted revenue.
- Maximize business opportunities with existing accounts by building and maintaining good client relationships, and following up with representatives of existing accounts on an ongoing basis to determine their needs for hotel and resort services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications.
- 2+ years of work experience managing accounts.
- Have consumer, business, trade and blog/social media press contacts relevant to above listed client categories.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal, writing, pitching, and presentation skills.
- Able to work both independently and with a team.
- Can juggle and meet numerous deadlines.
- Proactive, master multi-tasker, creative and strategic thinking.
- Proven skills in interfacing with all levels of executives, talent and media.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Superior organization and creative skills.
- Enthusiasm for the hotel industry.
- Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies.
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data.
For more information about our company, visit our website: