IT Operations Sr. Analyst
2 to 4 Years Experience
Outside Iloilo : UG/F Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) and Life insurance coverage from Day 1 of employment
- Employee Share Purchase Plan, where employees can purchase stocks at Accenture at a discounted price.
- Generous pension plan, where we help you save for the future. Every month, Accenture contributes an amount equivalent to a percentage of our employees’ monthly salaries to a pension plan.
- Free use of gyms and wellness centers in select Accenture facilities
- Community programs. Our people can form or join clubs that cater to their interests. We have, for instance, communities that focus on basketball, photography, music and entrepreneurship, among others. Community activities are subsidized by the company.
- 120-day maternity leave for working moms
- Employee Volunteering. Through our corporate citizenship initiatives, we create opportunities for our employees to give back and to share their time, skills and knowledge with others.
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities.
IT OPERATIONS SR. ANALYST
- Bachelor's Degree in IT and Computer related courses
- 3-5 years technical experience
- Preferably with experience in network or Middleware (Apache, Webserver, etc)
Nice to Have:
- ITIL certification
- Analyze and solve complex problems
- O365 and MS Azure Administration
- Server application patching
- Proactively manage, maintain, support, and operate the production environment to achieve the agreed Service Levels
- Provide operational support, ensuring production systems and devices are online and available
- Respond and resolve Incidents or Problems within agreed upon Service Levels
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.