Now Hiring for Customer Service Representatives, Send your resume today!
Outside Iloilo : UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Being part of one of the biggest and most stable BPOs in the country
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- We will foster your growth and development as an individual.
- We value your career and we encourage you to BE GREATER THAN YOU IMAGINED.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (VOICE)
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree or undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Must Have Good English Communication Skills
- Willing to work on Holidays, Weekends, Shifting Schedules and extended working hours
- Provide brilliant customer service in response to a wide range of inbound customer queries and to achieve first time resolution wherever possible for the customer
- Resolve problems and issues in a professional manner and engage with customers to identify additional needs
- Ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the service provided and are offered value for money to build client’s reputation as a first-choice provider of media services
- Achieve challenging individual, team and contact center targets
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.