1 Year or less Experience
Bethlehem Prime Food Ventures, IncWith business certificates | 51-200 employees
Unit 203 GGRC Bldg, Juantong Compound, Lapuz, Iloilo City, Iloilo
BETHLEHEM PRIME FOOD VENTURES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
1. Receives and check daily sales report and attachments like deposit slips, bakery-production and LO/PO, snackshop report, checkers report and bread certificates from the branch including inter branch transactions, if any.
2. Check sales versus deposited per branch. Monitor if sales are intact and is being deposited every day.
3. Submit Weekly Sales Vs. Deposit to Regional Accounting In-charge.
4. Summarize Monthly Vatable Purchases per supplier & submit to Finance Manager on or before 10th of the month.
5. Provide AP the breakdown/charges per branch of withholding tax & income tax payable.
6. Records bank deposits and daily sales and expense details on the accounting system.
7. Receives and Check Hard Copy Monthly Consolidated Sales Report including Sales Vs Deposited, Borrowed Ingredients and Inventories.
8. Assist in performing month-end closing activities like actual ending inventory.
9. Assists the accounts payable analyst to ensure that payable functions are properly handled.
10. Prepares customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile receivables & expenses to the general ledger.
11. Prepares check vouchers/e-checks for payables & contribution to the Reseved Fund Accounts.
12. Performs other duties related to Finance Function which may be delegated by Regional Accounting In-Charge and/or Regional Manager.