Office-based Full Time Online ESL Tutor
1 Year or less Experience
7/11, 3rd floor of 7, 11, Lopez Jaena St, Jaro, Iloilo City, Iloilo
About the Company:
Acadsoc is an international online ESL company with over 100k eager Chinese learners who want to master the language! Acadsoc aspires to become the largest online ESL company for Chinese learners offering the most practical ESL courses and study abroad services. Acadsoc was seeded with CNY 1.1M in June 2011 and started the online tutoring business ever since. Our experience lies in the video learning production, C2C tutoring platform and study-abroad consultant service. Recently it has successfully raised another CNY 21M from two major privately owned companies in Asia. Acadsoc‘s first teaching center is located in Muntinlupa City, Manila. More branches will be opened throughout the Philippines.
To provide standard ESL courses to our Chinese students (from children to working adults) using our online teaching system. The teachers will work from home and clock in the teaching website before the class time, conducting all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
- Base rate offered with or without class
- Enrollment Bonus (High bonus)
- Class Bonus
- Perfect Office Clock-in Bonus
Teacher’s primary responsibilities:
- Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
- Teaching online with the textbooks
- Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
- Doing assessments and tests for the students
- Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
- A fluent English speaker with neutral accent
- At least 1 year of English teaching experience
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Candidates with one of the certificates: TOEIC/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/IELTS/TOEFL/B.A.E. of English Major are preferred
- Required minimum number of hours: at least 8 hours per day and 5 days per week
- Evening and Weekend schedules are preferable.
For more information. You may visit our site http://acadsoc.ph/