IT / Admin Assistant
2 to 4 Years Experience
Passi City, Iloilo
CAMELEON ASSOCIATION INC.
Is currently looking for:
IT / ADMIN ASSISTANT in Passi Office
The Administrative Assistant (IT) supports the AdminHr Coordinator in providing administrative, procurement, petty cash management and logistics support needed by the organization in a timely and effective manner. These activities include, but are not limited to: purchasing and inventory management, office management (e.g. building and ground maintenance, mailing and communications), fleet management, property management (e.g. insurance coverage), event management and other administrative support to the field staff.
- Receives incoming communications for Cameleon, classifies and segregates them for routing
- Sends out all outgoing communications through appropriate means e.g. fax, email, courier, post office
- Attends to day to day administrative, Internet and computer concerns of the Office,
- Assists in the effective implementation of Cameleon’s admin and procurement policies and procedures;
- Ensures proper use of supplies as well as handling, use, and maintenance of office
- Centers 1 & 2 as well as the Jaro Office as the need arises; equipment and tools;
- Organizes and maintains filing system for all administrative files.
Procurement and Inventory
- Maintains Asset Register and supplies ledger card and recommends supplies for purchase as it reaches re-order point;
- Maintains and Issue MR’s for office equipment purchase by the office and different programs and have these sign by their respective superiors for proper monitoring.
Office Support Services
- Provide administrative support to program activities or events;
- Supports the AdminHr Coordinator in facilitating triptickets for staff, beneficiaries, guests, volunteers;
- Arranges booking of hotels for guests and volunteers and venues for events;
- Assists the Admin-HR Coordinator in ensuring the cleanliness and orderliness of the office and its premises with full support of the ground and building maintenance and other staff with utility functions;
- Maintains schedule of program activities or events and share to appropriate audience.
Reports to: the Admin-HR Officer
Coordinates with: the Finance Officer, Accounting Clerk, the Program Officer, the Residential Care team, the After Care team, the Community Development team, the Partnership and Communication Officer, Advocacy Officer, the Health Coordinator, the LRC Coordinator, the Sports Coordinator, suppliers and service providers
Person Specification and Competencies:
- Must be a graduate of Business Management, Information Technology
- With at least 2 years experience in administrative/office management
- Upholds honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Must be compassionate with children
- Positive work attitude
- Time management and an eye for details
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a high sense of urgency and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Computer literate, knowledge on the use of spreadsheet and word-processing
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team and to utilize resources effectively
- Willingness to work beyond the normal work hours and work days