Project Management Office Associates
1 Year or less Experience
Outside Iloilo : UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- College graduate – Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting graduates are preferred.
- With one (1) to three (3) years work experience in an administrative support and project control role or as part of an IT project organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other MS applications.
- Performs general project administration and support such as tool administration, new joiner activities, facilities management, project communication and basic reporting.
- Project Operations Support involves the following but not limited to: tailor standard capacity process (contact persons, locations, additional requirements including client image on PC, capacity plan), create reports on satisfaction survey, provide scheduled client visit assistance like request for hotel accommodation/booking and transportation reservation; meal ordering), arrange and provide project meeting logistics support like room reservations (one time or recurring meetings), Townhall, community events, and training, and facilitate procurement request.
- Project / Service Management tooling support includes the following but not limited to: define SharePoint structure (define folders and directory structure, access groups, lists, report), SharePoint setup based on defined structure, facilitate PM/PMO Tool setup for RTC (Rational Team Concert), RQM (Rational Quality Manager), RDNG (Rational DOORS Next Generation), ITSM (IT Service Management), etc. (Obtain information from project, fill request form, follow-up, communicate information to project), maintain PM/PMO Tool user (add, remove, change access rights).
- Asset and seat management involves the following responsibilities but not limited to: generate project asset report, create seating report, execute seating event (lock, release, move, install PC, and inform resource).
Ready, set, game!
Is your IT game strong? Apply for any of these #AccenturePH Technology positions in Cebu by April 12, 2019 and you could win an exciting PlayStation 4 gaming console!
Java Developers https://accntu.re/2EpQdio
Spring Application Framework Developers https://accntu.re/2G0raDM
.Net Developers https://accntu.re/2EqpHp7
.Net MVC Developers https://bit.ly/2twVEp9
Automation Testers https://bit.ly/2Epj0U0
Angular Developers https://accntu.re/2sL9G6v
Android/iOS Developers https://bit.ly/2Iw6LZQ
Bilingual Developers (Japanese) https://bit.ly/2GX22Op
Functional Testers https://bit.ly/2E4lCFs
Project Management Office Associates https://accntu.re/2D6Yoy1
Bring your A game to one of the world’s most innovative companies! Apply via the online Career Portals or visit our Recruitment Centers on Weekdays from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
UG/F Pioneer House Building. Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Who we are?
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture. Sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in delivering consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world. Discover how great you can be!
Accenture is one of the world’s leading organizations offering management consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We work with clients in more than 120 countries, collaborating with them so they can achieve their business goals. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, we help our clients become high-performance businesses and governments.
Our four growth platforms—Accenture Strategy, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations—are the innovation engines that drive our world-class skills and capabilities, grow our knowledge capital, and help us create, acquire and manage key assets central to developing integrated services and solutions for our clients.