Sales Executive (4)
1 Year or less Experience
Iloilo City, Iloilo
WHO ARE WE?
WE are engaged in the production and distribution of world-class quality products primarily used in the industrial, marine, automotive, furniture, food and construction industries in the Philippines.
WE are one of the widest distributors of polyurethane foam insulation services, polycarbonate sheets, wood and metal surface coatings, solid surface materials, compressors, composite products and window films
WE carry brands such as, ECOFOAM Polyurethane Foam, SUNSHIELD Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets, SPARKO Surface Coatings, SOLFLEX Solid Surface Materials, POLYKLEAR Composites, TANKEE Stainless Water Tanks, 3M Window Films and EcoSPR Hybrid Polyurethane Elastomer, among others.
WE have been in the construction business since 1985 and continuously growing with branches in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
“Continuously bringing great innovative products for a better life to our next generation"
“We provide value-adding, eco-friendly products, and innovative solutions to different industries, while maintaining high quality service by listening and understanding customer’s needs.”
Company Core Values:
Teamwork - We encourage each one to inspire others to work together and share in accountabilities for a common goal while maintaining effective harmonious work relationships. We take pride in cooperation with others and in providing the initiative to help.
Integrity -We firmly believe in personal responsibility, honesty, credibility, and consistency of behavior in relation to SOMI’s performance standards, work set-up, and requirements in meeting customers’ needs and accomplishing our tasks.
Respect - We recognize and put premium value on every individual’s inviolable dignity and worth. We feel morally obligated to treat everyone with fairness and equality regardless of who they are and what they do. We commit to add value and worth to SOMI’s People, Processes, Customers, and Financials.
Innovation - We foster the ability to develop, re-invent processes, introduce, spearhead something new, being imaginative, and resourceful. We uphold passion for excellence by not merely settling for the average, but always striving for the best.
Why Join Our Organization?
At present, with a stronghold of nearly 500 work force composed of skilled production personnel and professional human resources, SEA Olympus Marketing, Inc. is paving the way to meet the challenges of the new millennium. With its vision to be a strong player in the national market, the Company aims to continuously meet the ever rising expectations of its clientele throughout the Philippines.
With an ideal mission to have its brands known throughout the country and to sustain competent and well-satisfied human capital, clients of the corporation would expect nothing from others as long as they are part of the ever dynamic and competent S.E.A. Olympus Family!
Come! Grow With US!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary function is mainly concerned in all aspects of generating and increasing sales by:
- Making and closing down sales
- Providing clients a wide range of products and services
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with customers as well as to establish sales by organize a systematic client visits, sales activities, sales status progress and accurate sales data records.
- A graduates of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management and Administrations, Architecture, Engineering (IE, Civil, Mechanical) or any business related courses.
- Required skill(s): excellent interpersonal and communication skills, excellent sales presentation and negotiation skills, demonstrates effective product presentation, demonstrates client-building relationship, high level of maturity, patience and perserverance, high sense of commercial awareness and business-mindedness
- At least 1 year of working experience in field sales or sales related activities, however, fresh graduate is also welcome.
- 4 Full-Time Sales Executives are needed.
For more information about our company, visit our website: