Quality Assurance Checker
1 Year or less Experience
Iloilo City, Iloilo
Is currently looking for:
QUALITY ASSURANCE CHECKER
Normal Daily Duties
- Acquire,validate and follow up needed document, information and data.
- Maintain and update record of quality audits on logbooks and monitoring boards for PQE, Customer Complaint, Homogeneity Mixer Test, Condemnation of RM / FF, etc.
- Prepare and submit required documents / reports.
- Perform clerical and janitorial work.
- Safekeeping and maintenance of test item and vehicle.
- Acquire / purchase and evaluate VC and Competitor feeds and bagging materials. 7. Hold / reject sub standard feeds and reprocess.
- Conduct physical test and request chemical test on VC and Competitor feeds.
- Conduct weekly Finished Feeds Warehouse evaluation.
- Conduct monthly Raw Materials Warehouse evaluation.
- Collect monthly feeds sample per plant mixer for homogeneity test.
- Update monthly reference feed sample bottled.
- Conduct semestral IQA and participate in the semestral external surveillance audit.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report such as overstaying feeds, management review, status of quality audit, etc.
- Receiving and handling of customer complaints.
- Conduct physical and chemical evaluation of RM / FF for condemnation.
- QA Staff in Feedmill Operations: 1 year