Regional Sales Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Iloilo City, Iloilo
NORTH TREND MARKETING CORPORATION (NTMC)
North Trend Marketing Corporation (NTMC) is a fast-growing company engaged in the distribution of tires, lubricants and chemicals. NTMC is the exclusive distributor of premium quality of Maxxis, CST and Presa Tires nationwide. We are also the sole distributor of Mobil lubricants in Visayas and the Mobil International Marine supplier in the country. Recently, NTMC has acquired exclusive distribution rights for Michelin tires in NCR South and South Luzon. As part of our growth and expansion, we ventured into distribution of chemicals and asphalt (Bitumen) from ExxonMobil.
Being in the industry since 1993, NTMC has received various recognitions such as:
Maxxis Million Dollar Club 2008
Mobil Circle of Excellence Award 2009
Southeast Asia Distributor of the Year 2011
Southeast Asia Distributor of the Year 2012
Southeast Asia Distributor of the Year 2013
Southeast Asia Distributor of the Year 2014
Southeast Asia Distributor of the Year 2015
Why Join Us?
NTMC is an organization that aims to be the country’s biggest and most reliable distributor of high-quality performance tires, lubricants, chemicals and other commercial products by providing our customers superior sales and service programs that will exceed needs and meet expectations. Through this vision, we can help improve the quality of lives of Filipinos by providing the country access to global products that delivers safety, efficiency and sustainability.
Along with our quality performance products, NTMC recognizes individual talents of employees to the overall growth of the company. We are also committed to provide our people with opportunities for personal and career development through coaching, mentoring and tailored-fit training programs. We also provide resources and encourage participation of our employees in community service programs. Thus, NTMC is presently one of the most preferred tire and lubricant distributor in the country that boosts its people and potential for business growth and sustainability.
A secure and fulfilling career with great rewards and recognition awaits you! So apply now and be part of our fast-growing organization!
REGIONAL SALES SUPERVISOR
Area of Assignment:
- Shared The Vision
- Responsible to facilitate a common understanding of organization vision, mission, goals, sales objectives and strategies, by involving the team in creating their own compelling/inspiring vision of the way forward.
- Aligns Team Strategies - Able to interpret and communicate sales strategies or channel sales strategies so that they are easily understood in terms of strategies for a single outlet
- Team Visioning - Involves the team in market sector, territory or customer sales strategy development so that they own rather than simply understand the vision
- Drive Sales, Profitability and Gross Margin Growth
- Administrative - Ensure compliance with policies and regulations, monitor expenses and budgets & collaborate with other departments.
- Sales and Profit Plans to Budget - Responsible to drive area sales and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organizational plans, customer service and outstanding execution of all field operation strategies consistently.
- Analytical leaders - Know and manage the business by effectively using sales reports, assessing departmental results and developing specific actions directly related to business development and growth consistently.
- Lead and direct the development of sales goals and action plans directly tied into measurable results and timely and consistent execution.
- Accountable to ensure that trends of under performance are formally addressed with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
- Responsible to ensure that all associated are current and up to date with products knowledge through a commitment to formalized training and development w/in prescribed time lines and standards.
- Sales Planner
- Vision into Action - Facilitates and simplifies the development of team, territory and customer plans, consistent with company sales strategies and financial goals, in order to increase the probability of effective execution
- Team Objective Setting - Promotes involvement and sharing in the planning process to build individual self-reliance in this area and maintain consistent team focus on core strategies and priority KRA’s/ “Sales Drivers”
- KRA Focus - Uses, adapts or creates systems to define and prioritise KRA’s, set performance benchmarks and measure performance gaps ; encourages factual self-assessment and corrective action in this critical area.
- Flexible Sales Person
- Able to demonstrate and coach the company sales process
- 7-Sales Stages - Understands, coaches and can demonstrate the company 7-Sales Stages Process and has the ability to recognize the different people styles and to modify language and behavior to reflect the individuals type. Uses structured questioning skills and active listening to identify customer needs and to deliver solutions which match those needs
- Win-Win Negotiator - Is able to demonstrate various processes and techniques that will be used during the negotiation process. Has the ability to recognize and calculate the cost/ benefit of various options during the negotiation process in order to achieve mutuality or win-win solutions.
- Has the ability to develop a series of options to be used during the negotiation process. Is able to “think on their feet” during the negotiation
- Committed People Developer
- Believes that “Results through People” requires sales learning to be an intrinsic part of the sales culture; encourages and supports learner driven development; prioritizes and sustains an intensive coaching schedule
- Prioritizes Learning - Promotes learning as a vital part of the sales culture and every individual’s role; demonstrates this importance by adhering to a schedule of activity including regular “work with” days, coaching, training needs assessment, preparation and management of personal development plans, and facilitation of learning during team meetings.
- Team Builder
- Teamwork across Departments - To be able to interpret and promote teamwork across departments by encouraging members in working towards a shared mission instead of thinking of themselves to belong in a particular department – to be able to communicate to the members the relationships between different departments and its members, the assigned roles, responsibilities and authority to carry our different tasks in order to meet the need or to pursue organization goals.
- Promotes Team Responsibility - Fosters an environment in which the team creates common team purpose, vision, goals and activities and allocates its own responsibilities for team growth.
- Meeting Facilitator - Develops and uses objective-oriented agendas; listens and describes issues and concerns; helps the team to consensus, identifies action steps and responsibilities to ensure completion.
- Innovation Manager - Encourages the creation and use of new ways to solve problems and address opportunities, using participative group problem solving techniques
- Customer Engagement
- Customer engagement must be a point of differentiation aimed at quality ideas, acknowledgement and inspiration, which leads to an emotional and loyal brand/customer attachment.
- Set high expectations for excellent customer service and hold the management team accountable to the measurement results associated.
- Inventory Management
- Ensure accurate order forecasting.
- Inspect and take action on out of stocks, over stocks and aged stocks.
- Ensure to execute quality inventory practiced with receiving, restocking, transfer and managing inventory discrepancies
- Guardian of the culture
- Brand Builder - Recognizes that brand positioning and brand building are the source of company profitability and acts to sustain/ grow brands
- Leads by examples: Company Core Values –Consistently behaves in a way which generates trust. Is seen to be a person who demonstrates company core values in all situations
- Winning through team work
- People development
- Community & Social Responsibility
- Promotes Self-Reliance and Continuous Improvement - Recognizes that the highest levels of team and individual performance depend on individuals taking ownership of the vision, personal performance, self-development and team cohesion; fosters that awareness and responsibility
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong sense of initiative and great time management skills
- Willing to provide basic commercial and technical service for customers
- Willing to be trained locally and abroad
- At least 4 years Sales Experience as Manager/ Supervisor
- knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications
- Must know how to drive with driver’s license
- Can Start Immediately
For successful candidates, we offer the following benefits:
- Robust performance-based incentives
- Health Maintenance Organization Affiliate
- Company loans
- Savings program
- Company Service Vehicle
- Comprehensive Employee Development Program