2 to 4 Years Experience
Gov. Fermin Caram St., Brgy. Maria Clara, Iloilo City, Iloilo
LIFEBANK FOUNDATION, INC.
we excel, we care, we share
Lifebank Foundation, Inc. (LBF) is a non-Stock, non-profit organization established in 2003 in Sta. Barbara, Iloilo, Philippines. LBF’s headquarters office is in Iloilo City. LBF’S primary purpose is to break the chains of poverty through Microfinance and Social Services. LBF’s outreach covers Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
LBF is always on the lookout for committed and talented youth who have the heart and passion to serve fellow humans and make the world a better place.
Terms of Reference
Job Title: Psychometrician (Recruitment)
Reports to: Head (Human Development - Business Processes)
To assist HDBP Head in ensuring quality at entry during recruitment and selection process based on LBF’s set standards and culture as well as during promotional process by way of developing, administering, evaluating, and interpreting test of the applicants/candidates to determine if they are fit to the job or in a certain position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge in Test administration, evaluation, and interpretation
- Good Knowledge in Recruitment Processes
- Knowledge in Microfinance
- Knowledge in HR business-processes
- Knowledge in Computer Applications
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting / Management
- Good testing administration and interpretation skills
- Good communication both in verbal and written
- Good computer applications
- Good record-keeping
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate of Psychology or related field Licensed Psychometrician
- Preferably at least 1 year experience as a Psychometrician