Wholesaler Accounts Specialist
1 Year or less Experience
Iloilo City, Iloilo
Ginebra San Miguel Inc. (GSMI) grew out of a family-owned Spanish era distillery which, in 1834, introduced what was to become the company’s flagship brand, the first ever Philippine gin and the largest selling in the world—Ginebra San Miguel.
GSMI has since evolved from being a solely gin-driven business into a progressive and dynamic organization whose strength lies in the proud heritage of its flagship product, its extensive experience in alcohol production and distribution, and the never-say-die spirit of its workforce. The company continues to offer new and innovative products to the ever-changing preferences of its markets, providing more value-for-money options through its growing line of world-class hard liquor and healthy beverages. With the support of its parent company—San Miguel Corporation, GSMI boldly looks to the future propelled by its vision of becoming a diversified beverage company in the Asian region.
Is currently looking for:
WHOLE ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or equivalent in Business or Sales Management
- With at least 1 year of Sales experience from FMCG industry
- Licensed driver
- Implements Trade Penetration (TPS) and Merchandising Standards in all wholesalers assigned to him.
- Conducts monitoring and booking of stocks to assigned accounts together with dealer salesman.
- Transitional Implementation of Standard Wholesaler Pass-On Discount
- Checks GSMI market share, penetration and availability levels on a per wholesaler basis.
- WPC builds and strengthens goodwill via consistent and regular servicing and attending to all wholesaler’s concerns
- Assists Trade and Promo Merchandising Head in the conceptualization and planning of tailor-fit below-the-line wholesaler programs in his identified accounts.
- Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation on all wholesaler programs in his identified wholesaler accounts.
How to Apply