1 Year or less Experience
Iloilo City, Iloilo
SUN LIFE FINANCIAL
Sun Life of Canada (Philippines) Inc. pioneered life insurance in the Philippines in 1895. Today, it is the number one and the longest-standing life insurance company in the country. Celebrating more than 120 years in the country, it remains committed to its mission of helping Filipinos achieve lifetime financial security by enlightening them about their financial needs, empowering them with relevant products, and offering high quality service.
Sun Life Philippines is part of the Sun Life Financial (SLF) group of companies headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Sun Life Financial Inc. is an international leader in protection and wealth management with key operations in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Bermuda, and the Philippines.
As a Sun Life Financial Advisor, you have the opportunity to be a blessing to every Filipino you meet. Sunlife equips you with the knowledge and training on different aspects of financial planning such as :
- Savings and Investments
- Income Replacement
- Retirement Planning
- Business Insurance
- Estate Planning
These trainings will enable you to professionally provide your clients information on:
- How to assess their current financial resources
- Determine their financial goals in life
- Assist clients develop a financial plan at the least cost to them
- Provide potential solutions for clients to choose from.
- Ensure that clients take action to ensure the execution of their financial plan
- Regularly monitor and review with the client their plan and recommend revisions to the plan depending on the changes in the clients status.
As a Sunlife Financial Advisor, you will experience financial benefits (commissions, bonuses, prizes, all expenses paid domestic and international travels), recognition, security and growth, a lot of business potential and quality work-life balance- as you are free with how you would manage your time. With us, you decide how much work you do and how much you want to earn.
Please see videos on some of the company’s financial advisors :
- Mature, Responsible, and Ethical since you will be handling clients’ money.
- Certified Public Accountants, Business Graduates are highly preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in the Stock Market, Financial Products, and Insurance is a plus.
- Communicates well & Energetic
- Aggressive and possesses great interpersonal skills – relates very well with people
- Should at least be technologically updated including use of social media, email, and MS Applications.
- Have the desire and passion to help educate people on how to manage their finances and their wealth
- Must have a realistic and exciting DREAM because we will work on how to make it a reality.
- Willing to undergo training on financial planning, retirement planning and estate planning
- MUST provide a personal statement " Why I should accept you to train me and become a Sunlife Financial Advisor "
Note that this position does not provide a salary. Your earnings will only be thru COMMISSIONS. BUT will be UNLIMITED and will depend on your skills and the effort you put into helping educate, inform and help Filipinos plan and manage their resources and finances.
Also note that you are REQUIRED to get a licensure exam from the government. Do not worry. We will provide you with reviewers. But you will be the one paying for your exam since this is YOUR LICENSE. For exam fees, please browse this link: http://www.insurance.gov.ph/