Human Development Assistant (Field)
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 8,000 - 13,000 per month
Gov. Fermin Caram St., Brgy. Maria Clara, Iloilo City, Iloilo
LIFEBANK FOUNDATION, INC.
we excel, we care, we share
Lifebank Foundation, Inc. (LBF) is a non-Stock, non-profit organization established in 2003 in Sta. Barbara, Iloilo, Philippines. LBF’s headquarters office is in Iloilo City. LBF’S primary purpose is to break the chains of poverty through Microfinance and Social Services. LBF’s outreach covers Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
LBF is always on the lookout for committed and talented youth who have the heart and passion to serve fellow humans and make the world a better place.
Job Title : Human Development (HD) Assistant – Field Based
Location : Field (Cluster/District Office)
Reports to: HD Head (Central Office)
Number of Vacancies: 5
Objectives: To perform tasks related to HD concerns at the cluster/district level, coordinate staff concerns to central office, and to support HD Department to perform its function efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-charge of incoming and outgoing communications and other pertinent files/documents in the field office.
- In-charge of information for payroll preparation.
- In- charge of HD memos/circulars for proper dissemination.
- Assist HD-Staff Relations in administrative cases.
- Attend monthly coordination meeting.
- Prepare HD monthly monitoring report and bring/communicate with the HD Head for discussion of the immediate and/or major concerns.
- In-charge of staff movements within the district/cluster (deployment, regularization, transfer, promotions, and demotions.)
- In-charge of staff benefits within the district/cluster such as all legislated and company benefits (SSS, PHILHEALTH, HDMF, VACATION AND SICK LEAVES AND ETC.)
- Responsible in maintaining good employee and employer relation in the field level Perform other related tasks that may be assigned by HD Head and DM.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills
- Decisive, honest, and objective in making decisions and recommendations
- Good ability in time management specifically timely coordination and reporting
- Good computer skills
- Good record-keeping and filing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- People oriented
- Graduate of BS Psychology, BS Mass Communications, BS Business Administration preferably major in Management or other related field
- Must be single
- Physically fit to work
- Experience in Human Resource or Administrative work is an advantage
- Willing to be assigned anywhere within the organization(Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao)