1 Year or less Experience
Iloilo City, Iloilo
REGENT FOODS CORPORATION
Regent Foods Corporation is among the country's top snack food manufacturers and is consistently working towards excellence in its industry.
Over the years, under the leadership and guidance of Mr. Ricky See, Regent Foods Corporation’s Research & Development started offering innovative products by introducing Snacku, the first and only vegetable flavored snacks at the time. Soon after, Cheese Ring, Sweet Corn, and Cheese Balls became available in the market.
In 1995, Regent Foods Corporation introduced its cake line- CUSTARD CAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE, LEMON CAKE AND CHEESE CAKE.
But Regent’s cake line did not stop there as on year 1998, another first of its kind was made known by introducing the first ever sponge cake in the market that used local flavors. These are the UBE CAKE, PANDAN CAKE, MELON CAKE, STRAWBERRY CAKE and MOCCA CAKE.
In 2002, the biscuit line has been added and the brands Choco Sweetheart, Happyland and Lucky number joined the roster of Regent Foods Corporation snack line.
Through the years, Regent Foods Corporation continuously strives to develop new and innovative products for the mercurial market. In order to keep up, Regent Foods Corporation started offering big-packed snacks such as TEMPURA in 100g.
Following its success are SASHIMI, LABZTER AND TERIYAKI all introduced in late 2007.
Regent Foods Corporation eagerness to continuously spearhead innovations comes from sheer love and dedication to bring to the Filipino people world class products at a very affordable price.
Today, Regent Foods Corporation recently introduced Mochi (Japanese-style rice cakes), Hokaido fish crackers and Fruits-N- Crème (Chewy Milk candies with Jelly center) in addition to the wide and growing array of snacks that Regent Foods Corporation offers.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent;
- Must have a wide background in Marketing and Business Analysis & Distribution
- With excellent communication, product promotion, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- With wide experience in Sales and Marketing
- Must be willing to do field work
- With pleasing personality
- Highly computer literate and proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High comfort level working in a dynamic and diverse environment;
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view;
- Persuasive with details and facts; Highly organized and systematic
- Willing to start immediately
- Preferably a resident in ILOILO.