2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 10,000 - 18,000 per month
Abilay, Oton, Iloilo
F. GURREA GROUP OF COMPANIES
Is currently looking for:
To administer employees’ immediate health care needs and provide assistance to the company doctor in attending to employee's overall health related issues
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gives first-aid treatment and proper medication to employees as needed
- Observes and records the symptoms and condition of patients
- Assesses and determines the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sending them home, etc.
- In case of accidents, accompanies the injured employee to the nearest hospital
- Maintains medical and other related records of all employees
- Examines and makes sure that sick employees submit a “Fit To Work” Certificate
- Goes through diagnostic test results and medical certificates to determine results and coordinates with the company doctor
- Organizes regular medical examinations of employees in coordination with the partner laboratories
- Monitors absence patterns especially AWOL and visits employee at home if needed
- Monitors the stock inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies from time to time
- Assists the company doctor during employee examination C
- reates health and safety awareness among employees
- Carries out doctor's orders
- Observes confidentiality of employees medical condition
- Conducts various programs and activities to promote and maintain employees’ health condition In charge of the monthly first-aid monitoring
- Promotes a positive work environment that contributes to increasing efficiency and productivity in the department
- Supports the Policy and Administration, Benefits and Retention, and Talent Acquisitions Section of the Human Resources Department
- Drafts reports as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing; Must be a Registered Nurse; At least 1 year of clinical/hospital work experience; Preferably male; With training in First Aid.
- Must have comprehensive clinical knowledge, sound decision-making, negotiation and strategic-thinking capabilities; Must be computer literate in MS Word and MS Excel; Must be efficient, highly organized and attentive to details; Must exemplify integrity, honesty, and trust; Must possess excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to deal effectively with co-employees, company doctor, and hospital staff.
For over 30 years in the industry, the F. Gurrea Group of Companies (FGGC) has continued to touch the lives of the Filipino community with its core investments in construction, land development, construction supply, healthcare, insurance, financing, merchandising, and fabrication and metal works. Throughout the years, FGGC has ardently responded to the multitude of opportunities presented to it and has accumulated a diversity of businesses under its belt. Over 10 operating companies and approximately 600 team members now make up FGGC.
FGGC is a conglomerate of businesses composed of the following:
F. Gurrea Construction, Inc.
• General Contractor and Engineering
• Heavy Equipment Rentals & Hauling
• Heavy Equipment Rentals & Hauling
F. Gurrea Construction, Inc. (FGCI) is a full-service construction company that is licensed and categorized "AAA" by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board. The company has an internationally-recognized Quality Management System Certification from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2008) and is a leading builder in various diverse market segments in the Visayas region.
Topmost Development Marketing and Development, Inc.
• General Merchandising
• Deals with retailing selected electrical and hardware merchandise
Hopewell Finance Corporation
• Provides financing
Iloilo Fabrication Specialists, Inc.
• Deals with variety of rehabilitation, reconditioning, mechanical and electrical repair works and maintenance of machinery engines
Golden Roadrunner International Corporation
• Sells automotive tires, parts and lubricants
• Offers hospital equipment, medical supplies, surgical laboratory, dental supplies, branded and generic medicines and other related supplies
Good Fortune International, Inc.
• Engaged in hydraulic hose refitting, brake and clutch relining of all sizes
• Sells genuine and brand new as well as surplus automotive spare parts for light and heavy equipment
Stronghold Insurance Company
• Engaged in non-life insurance which include fire and motorcar insurance
• Deals with wide arrays of office supplies and equipment, appliances, furniture and fixtures
• Renders transportation services