Managerial / Supervisory
Brgy. Inday Gen. Luna St., Iloilo City, Iloilo
PROJECT ASSISTANT PH INC.
Is currently looking for:
The Project Manager's main responsibilities are to plan, coordinate, implement and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines. He/She must also define the project’s objectives, create schedules and oversee quality control throughout the entire project.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related fields.
- We prefer 2+ years experience working professionally in the Web Development industry.
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, timeframes and budget.
- Define skill sets (competencies) required for the project based on project specifications and requirements.
- Determine resource requirements (including staffing, software, hardware, and facilities) of projects, based on project specifications.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction and seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs. Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Understands our pricing model and billing procedures.
- Assures project forms are completed by customer and submitted.
- Tracks team tasks a daily basis.
- Explain implications of changes to project scope and/or objectives to the client and to the project team.
- Lead the team to prioritize signed off project work based on analysis of strategic importance, tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines.
- Create, or participate in the creation of project documentation
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project.
- Manage scope creep through client change orders, internal change orders, phased delivery or other methods to ensure projects deliver on timeline, scope, budget and strategy expectations.
- Evaluate all key project deliverables, as well as final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and client acceptance.
- Ensure project meets internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines, and strategy.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate risk on specific client engagements. Escalate these issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact to quality, budget, and timeline.
- Where project control is in jeopardy, create contingency plans with appropriate input from key team members (including the account director) and implement a revised project schedule, scope or budget in a timely manner.
- Work with account director to ensure clients achieve an understanding of expectations, deliverables, dependencies, risks, progress and the brightworks development process.
- If needed, create customized reporting for the client or team.
- When appropriate, work directly with clients, or in concert with account management and/or team leads, to secure sign off on deliverables or documentation
- Use sound judgment in all project communication and ensure that key stakeholders including the
- Team, client and management are apprised of project activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to clients and team members.