Customer Service Phone Representatives (TSRs)
1 Year or less Experience
3/F SM City, Benigno Aquino Jr. Ave., Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo
At TeleTech, Customers are the life blood of our business. Understanding the importance of good customer service is essential for creating new customers, keeping loyal customers, and developing referrals for future customers. We strive to stay connected with our customers at all touch points, and to value their feedback in return. Without this ongoing connection, our business would fail.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE REPRESENTATIVES (TSRS)
Your role as a Customer Service Phone Representatives (TSRs) is to provide technical support to customers by researching and answering their questions or troubleshooting their problems in relation to electronic devices, be it internet connection, mobile phones, computers/laptops or cable TV. You must be able to provide step-by-step solutions via phone or email, to ensure proper disposition of their concerns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide answers to clients by identifying their problems; researching answers; and guiding them through corrective steps.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Working with field engineers to visit customers if the problem is more serious.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries.
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- An ability to assess each customer IT knowledge levels.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers – being polite, have confidence, and use diplomacy in difficult situations.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills - giving full attention to what the customer is saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Logical thinker.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Have in depth understanding of software and equipment being used by the customer.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Able to set priorities and multi‐task
- Detail-oriented and customer-focused; Accurate records keeping.
- Complete at least 2 years of college without back subjects
- Excellent conversational English skills
- Internet savvy and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Previous customer service / technical support experience is a plus!
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: (Please bring these documents when you apply)
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- ID Pictures - 2 pcs of 1x1
- Original copy of NBI Clearance (or photocopy of Receipt/Claim date)
- Original copy of Police Clearance
- SSS (photocopy or E1 Form/E4 Form/E6 Form)
- TIN with Tax Status (photocopy or Form 2316: ITR from previous employer)
- PhilHealth (photocopy or Member’s Data Record
- Pag-Ibig (photocopy or Member’s Data Form)
- Birth Certificate (From Civil Registry or NSO certified)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
- Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
- TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
- Immerse in personal development programs and continued skill enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
- Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities